7 Night Package São Tomé and Príncipe Tour
The best 7 Night Package São Tomé and Príncipe Tour, take on the bitten track to explore the smallest country in Africa. Journey round the remote, northwest tip of Principe Island, and you will discover a perfect sliver of golden sand emerging from the forest. São Tomé and Príncipe, an African island country near the equator, is part of a volcano chain featuring striking rock and coral formations, rainforests, and beaches.
The island nation is home to a large number of birds and plants, including the world’s smallest ibis and the world’s largest sunbird and many other giant species of Begonia.
ROMANTIC TROPICAL ISLANDS HIGHLIGHTS
One night in São Tomé at hotel Omali, a junior suite in Half Board
Two nights in Príncipe Island at hotel Roça Sundy, colonial house, panoramic view room in Half Board
Four nights in Príncipe Island at Sundy Praia Lodge
Full day private tour in Príncipe Island, lunch included
Romantic dinner at Sundy Praia Lodge
Kayak, stand-up paddle and snorkeling activities at Sundy Praia Lodge
Use the 7 Night Package São Tomé and Príncipe at only $ 6 300 per couple for all bookings by 31 March to stay by 31 October 2018.
- SÃO TOMÉ ISLAND:
- Airport transfers.
- Welcome drinks and 1 night’s half-board accommodation at Omali, Junior Suite.
- A half-day tour and lunch on São Tomé Island.
- Return domestic flights between São Tomé and Príncipe Islands (35-minute flight).
- PRÍNCIPE ISLAND:
- Airport transfers and transfers between the properties in Príncipe.
- Welcome drinks and 2 nights’ half-board accommodation at ROÇA SUNDY, Colonial House, Panoramic View Room.
- Welcome drinks and 4 nights’ half-board accommodation at PRAIA SUNDY, 1-Bedroom Tented Villa.
- A full-day tour and lunch on Príncipe Island.
- Tourism levy of € 3 per person per night.
- Lunch, except on the tours of the islands.
Validity for 7 Night Package São Tomé and Príncipe
All bookings made by 31 March 2018 for travel by 31 October 2018.
Roça – the farm. Here we celebrate life, people and history of Príncipe. Roça Sunday’s main house has been carefully restored to create a journey back in time, with maximum comfort. Here, you will be cared for by an outstanding team of staff recruited from within the local community to deliver a personal, friendly and authentic service. Wake up to the sound of cockerels, get to know the children who love to wave and say hello, play football with the local team or simply say what’s on your mind on the banco da má língua (the griping bench) are some of the unique experiences you won’t want to miss at Roça Sundy.
Related Tour 8 Day Odzala Congo Gorilla